Mount Image Pro v4
Mount Image Pro is a computer forensics tool for Computer Forensics investigations. It enables the mounting of:
- EnCase .E01, .L01
- EnCase .Ex01 - coming soon
- AccessData .AD1
- Unix/Linux DD and RAW images
- Forensic File Format .AFF
- ISO (CD and DVD images)
- Safeback v2
- Microsoft VHD
- Apple DMG
image files as a drive letter under the Windows file system.
- Map images as a single drive letter to explore "Unused/Non partitioned" disk space or map specific drive letters to any or all partitions within the image files.
- Use third party tools such as Recover My Files without the need to restore images to another PC. Now you can develop or use your own tools without the limitations a scripting language.
- You do not need to have EnCase installed nor do your require an EnCase dongle to use Mount Image Pro. This gives you and your clients total flexibility when dealing with EnCase evidence files.
Maintain Forensic Integrity
It fully maintains the MD5 HASH integrity which can be tested by a reacquisition of the mounted drive and a comparison of MD5 checksums. It also will open EnCase password protected image files without the password. Who is using Mount Image Pro:
Key clients using Mount Image Pro include:
- Corporate Investigators
- Major Law Firms
- State and Federal law enforcement agencies
- Military Investigation agencies
Please complete the product order form for an obligation free quote.